Google

Monday, July 9, 2007

ONE

About 8 months ago, if anybody had come to me and said that I will be in the US now, I would have laughed at their face and called them names .

A lot of my friends who were already here kept on trying to convince me to come here and try the country out. I, somehow had a very closed mind and always held this option as a closed one.

I remember back in the college days, when one of my very good friends who wanted to come here (at that time atleast) asked me also to apply along with her. I had admantly refused then.

I also remember another of my friends who took the trouble of calling me from the US to India and asked me to send her my resume atleast .
Now , I am here and sitting at home and thinking about how all these things happened to me .

All it took was about 30 minutes of time that I spent with a stranger then(now an integral part of my life!) one evening in MG Road 9 months ago !! :) .

So people do you believe in destiny ?

No comments:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blogarama